Anyone have this recipe? Two of the ingredients are amonia and beer.
Recipe for Grandma Putt’s Tonic:
1 cup Epsom salt
1 cup Listerine
1 cup liquid soap
1 cup ammonia
Fill the balance of the quart jar with beer but taste test the beer first
Add this mixture to a hose end sprayer (one that has a 15 to 20 gal capacity or adjusts to 20 gallons)
Will spray up to 2500 sq ft of lawn
Spray in May and again in late June (you can spray everything, shrubs, trees, etc)
Jerry Baker Tonic
Don’t let achy joints, stuffy sinuses, sore muscles, or a pounding headache keep you on the sidelines. Way back when, there was no ache that my Grandma Putt couldn’t ease, cough she couldn’t cure, or stomach she couldn’t soothe. And she didn’t spend big bucks at the doctor’s office or pharmacy, either. Grandma Putt simply knew what to do and when to do it. Today, modern science has proven that many of her old-time remedies still work every bit as well as they did back then.
This collection of healing wisdom is jam-packed with the best of her tried-and-true treatments as well as the most cutting-edge, doctor-recommended remedies around today. You’ll discover how to:
- Stop asthma attacks, coughs, diarrhea, earaches, flus, muscle cramps, menstrual pain, tooth pain, and yeast infections dead in their tracks.
- Relieve colds & flus, hemorrhoids, constipation, insomnia, sprains & strains, stress, ulcers, upset stomachs, and hundreds of other everyday problems.
- Slash your sky-high blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and even osteoporosis risk, and have fun while doing it.
The best part is you’ll save hundreds of dollars and countless hours at the doctor’s office or pharmacy in the process! So before you pop another pill or opt for the latest invasive (and expensive) medical procedure, check out the time-tested, doctor-approved treatments inside. I guarantee—you’ll be glad you did!
Plus, a FREE Gift!
Grandma Putt’s Healing Recipes
Grandma knew best, and these meals that heal can’t be beat! They’re filled with plenty of homemade “Grandma Goodness,” and they’re oh-so-good for you, too! So get hungry and healthy with these deeelicious updated classics:
- Cozy Comfort Chicken Soup
- Great Harvest Pumpkin Pie
- Aunt Dorothy’s Mushroom-Barley Soup
- Grandma’s Famous Fried Chicken
- Aunt Emma’s Beans ‘n’ Greens ‘n’ Pasta Salad
Plus much, much more—all yours to try, FREE!